French Storytime Returns to Broadway!
We are so pleased to announce that native speaker Catherine Gonthier-Fishman will lead French Storytime at our Broadway location! French Storytime will take place every Wednesday at 3:30pm. Story time is free of charge and all ages and language abilities are welcome.
We would like to warmly welcome Catherine and thank her for volunteering her time! Join her for the first storytime meeting on Wednesday, May 20th, at 3:30pm.
Catherine is a native French speaker and a retired UN translator, with a PhD in French literature. In addition to volunteer work with preschool children, Catherine became a grand-mother in 2013 and is helping to raise her grandson to be bilingual. Catherine is a long-time Morngingside Heights resident and is committed to sharing her love of the French with children.
Recent blog posts
- Book Culture Selects: March
- Q&A with Corinne Sullivan, Author of Indecent
- Find out what Romance Book Club will be reading this month!
- Sara's Review of Her Body and Other Parties
- February Picks from Book Culture Selects
- New Year, New Reads from Book Culture Selects
- Pre-order a signed copy of Eloisa James' new book, "Too Wilde to Wed"
- Winter with Book Culture Selects
- Best 17 of 2017: Book Culture on Columbus
- Best 17 of 2017: Book Culture on 112th