Book Culture on Columbus Summer Reading Lists!
Summer has arrived in New York City, and there's no better way to spend it than lazing in the sun with a good book. It's time to head to the park and soak up some literature along with those rays. To help you start off your summer reading right, our staff and managers at Book Culture on Columbus have offered up their personal summer reading lists. We hope this provides you with some inspiration, and that your summer is filled with playful, contemplative, and ever surprising literary adventures.
Flora Greeson (Manager)
1. Hold Still by Sally Mann
2. Your Fathers, Where Are They? And the Prophets, Do They Live Forever? by Dave Eggers
3. Those Who Leave and Those Who Stay by Elena Ferrante
Recent blog posts
- Author Q&A with Kate Colby
- Author Q&A with Gabriel Ojeda-Sague
- April is National Poetry Month!
- Book Culture Selects: March
- Q&A with Corinne Sullivan, Author of Indecent
- Find out what Romance Book Club will be reading this month!
- Sara's Review of Her Body and Other Parties
- February Picks from Book Culture Selects
- New Year, New Reads from Book Culture Selects
- Pre-order a signed copy of Eloisa James' new book, "Too Wilde to Wed"