Pre-order a signed copy of new book by Eloisa James, "Wilde in Love"
Pre-order your signed copy of Wilde in Love, the newest novel from Eloisa James, the author of Seven Minutes in Heaven, today!
Eloisa James, author of Seven Minutes in Heaven, My American Duchess, and Four Nights with the Duke, amongst many others is releasing her newest romance novel Wilde in Love this October! Pre-order your signed copy today by purchasing the book online here (mass market paperback), or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. When purchasing on our website or through email be sure to include any personalization you want included in your signed copy.
Eloisa James is a USA Today and New York Times bestselling author and professor of English literature, who lives with her family in New York but can sometimes be found in Paris or Italy. She is the mother of two and, in a particularly delicious irony for a romance writer, is married to a genuine Italian knight. Visit her at www.eloisajames.com.
Recent blog posts
- Queer Book Club reads YA!
- Q&A with "Priestdaddy" author, Patricia Lockwood
- New from Book Culture Selects!
- Q&A with David MacNeal
- What We're Reading this Summer: Book Culture on Broadway
- What We're Reading this Summer: Book Culture on Columbus
- What We're Reading this Summer: Book Culture 112
- Join our CSA!
- Q&A with Susan Silver
- Book Culture Selects: May