Pre-order a signed copy of new book by Eloisa James, "Wilde in Love"
Pre-order your signed copy of Wilde in Love, the newest novel from Eloisa James, the author of Seven Minutes in Heaven, today!
Eloisa James, author of Seven Minutes in Heaven, My American Duchess, and Four Nights with the Duke, amongst many others is releasing her newest romance novel Wilde in Love this October! Pre-order your signed copy today by purchasing the book online here (mass market paperback), or by emailing email@example.com. When purchasing on our website or through email be sure to include any personalization you want included in your signed copy.
Eloisa James is a USA Today and New York Times bestselling author and professor of English literature, who lives with her family in New York but can sometimes be found in Paris or Italy. She is the mother of two and, in a particularly delicious irony for a romance writer, is married to a genuine Italian knight. Visit her at www.eloisajames.com.
Recent blog posts
- Q&A with Anelise Chen, Author of So Many Olympic Exertions
- Get your coursebooks cheaper at Book Culture!
- Q&A with Joanna Walsh, author of Worlds from the Word's End
- Josh's Staff Picks Featured at Book Culture on Columbus!
- Book Culture Selects September Picks
- Women in Translation Month Q&A with Kaiama L. Glover
- Book Culture on Columbus's Women in Translation Month Display!
- Sara's Review of The Half-Drowned King by Linnea Hartsuyker
- Q&A with Khiara M. Bridges, author of The Poverty of Privacy Rights
- Women in Translation Month Q&A with Lina Meruane