Book Culture on Broadway: Summer Reads Display
Earlier this summer, we did a series of blog posts, highlighting what Book Culture employees were planning to read this summer. But right now, Book Culture on Broadway has a beautiful display up for some of their reads! Check out some of the great novels, cookbooks, and poetry below, and find your next summer read. Also, be sure to stop by the store to see the display for yourself!
American Gods - Neil Gaiman
Beautiful Ruins - Jess Walter
Cork Dork - Bianca Bosker
Crazy Rich Asians - Kevin Kwan
The Destroyers - Christopher Bollen
The God of Small Things - Arundhati Roy
Greece: The Cookbook - Vefa Alexiadou
The Gypsy Moth Summer - Julia Fierro
I Love Dick - Chris Kraus
Julius Caesar - William Shakespeare
Life on Mars - Tracy K. Smith
Olio - Tyehimba Jess
Resistance, Rebellion, Life: 50 Poems Now - Amit Majmudar
When Dimple Met Rishi - Sandhya Menon
Recent blog posts
- Q&A with Anelise Chen, Author of So Many Olympic Exertions
- Get your coursebooks cheaper at Book Culture!
- Q&A with Joanna Walsh, author of Worlds from the Word's End
- Josh's Staff Picks Featured at Book Culture on Columbus!
- Book Culture Selects September Picks
- Women in Translation Month Q&A with Kaiama L. Glover
- Book Culture on Columbus's Women in Translation Month Display!
- Sara's Review of The Half-Drowned King by Linnea Hartsuyker
- Q&A with Khiara M. Bridges, author of The Poverty of Privacy Rights
- Women in Translation Month Q&A with Lina Meruane