Pre-order a signed copy of Eloisa James' new book, "Too Wilde to Wed"
New York Times Bestselling Author Eloisa James returns with the second in her fun and flirtatious Wildes of Lindow Castle series.
Pre-order your signed copy of Too Wilde to Wed today!
Eloisa James, author of Seven Minutes in Heaven, Four Nights with the Duke, and Wilde in Love amongst many others is releasing her newest romance novel Too Wilde to Wed this May! Pre-order your signed copy today by purchasing the book online. When purchasing on our website, be sure to include any personalization you want included in your signed copy in the Order comments field at checkout.
Eloisa James is a USA Today and New York Times bestselling author and professor of English literature, who lives with her family in New York but can sometimes be found in Paris or Italy. She is the mother of two and, in a particularly delicious irony for a romance writer, is married to a genuine Italian knight. Visit her at www.eloisajames.com.
Recent blog posts
- New Year, New Reads from Book Culture Selects
- Pre-order a signed copy of Eloisa James' new book, "Too Wilde to Wed"
- Winter with Book Culture Selects
- Best 17 of 2017: Book Culture on Columbus
- Best 17 of 2017: Book Culture on 112th
- Best 17 of 2017: Book Culture on Broadway
- Get My Preservation Journal at Book Culture on Columbus!
- Haley's Staff Picks featured at Book Culture on Columbus!
- Sara's Review of The Woman Who Smashed Codes by Jason Fagone
- Book Culture LIC Staff Profile: Juan Patrick!