Pre-order your signed copy of Wilde in Love, the newest novel from Eloisa James, the author of Seven Minutes in Heaven, today!
Have you picked up A Guide to the Other Side yet? If not, WHY? Check out this amazing Q&A with author Robert Imfeld before running over to your nearest Book Culture and picking up your copy!
Daniel Polansky, author of the fantastical new novel A City Dreaming sat down for a q&a with us! Make sure to pick up your own copy of this New York City-set fall read!
Ginny Gilder is an Olympic silver medalist in rowing, the founder and CEO of an investment business, and co-owner of the Seattle Storm. The mother of three children and stepmother of two, Gilder lives with her wife, Lynn, and their poodle in Seattle, Washington.
Writers tend to be notorious loners while they're working on a project, but if they need an uncritical mind to bounce ideas off of, who better than a pet? Brighten your day and procrastinate a little with these adorable authors and their animals!
In celebration of the paperback release of The Forgers, we had a chance to interview author Bradford Morrow. He is the author of eight novels and a short story collection. He is the founding editor of Conjunctions and has contributed to many anthologies and journals. A Bard Center Fellow and professor of literature at Bard College, he lives in New York City.
Recent blog posts
- Q&A with Anelise Chen, Author of So Many Olympic Exertions
- Get your coursebooks cheaper at Book Culture!
- Q&A with Joanna Walsh, author of Worlds from the Word's End
- Josh's Staff Picks Featured at Book Culture on Columbus!
- Book Culture Selects September Picks
- Women in Translation Month Q&A with Kaiama L. Glover
- Book Culture on Columbus's Women in Translation Month Display!
- Sara's Review of The Half-Drowned King by Linnea Hartsuyker
- Q&A with Khiara M. Bridges, author of The Poverty of Privacy Rights
- Women in Translation Month Q&A with Lina Meruane