Order your signed copy of Wilde in Love, the newest novel from Eloisa James, today!
Have you picked up A Guide to the Other Side yet? If not, WHY? Check out this amazing Q&A with author Robert Imfeld before running over to your nearest Book Culture and picking up your copy!
Daniel Polansky, author of the fantastical new novel A City Dreaming sat down for a q&a with us! Make sure to pick up your own copy of this New York City-set fall read!
Ginny Gilder is an Olympic silver medalist in rowing, the founder and CEO of an investment business, and co-owner of the Seattle Storm. The mother of three children and stepmother of two, Gilder lives with her wife, Lynn, and their poodle in Seattle, Washington.
Writers tend to be notorious loners while they're working on a project, but if they need an uncritical mind to bounce ideas off of, who better than a pet? Brighten your day and procrastinate a little with these adorable authors and their animals!
Recent blog posts
- Find out what Romance Book Club will be reading this month!
- Sara's Review of Her Body and Other Parties
- February Picks from Book Culture Selects
- New Year, New Reads from Book Culture Selects
- Pre-order a signed copy of Eloisa James' new book, "Too Wilde to Wed"
- Winter with Book Culture Selects
- Best 17 of 2017: Book Culture on Columbus
- Best 17 of 2017: Book Culture on 112th
- Best 17 of 2017: Book Culture on Broadway
- Get My Preservation Journal at Book Culture on Columbus!