Yelena Bryksenkova is a Russian born illustrator based in New Haven, Connecticut. Using vibrant colors and amazing detail, Bryksenkova's drawings depict scenes of everyday life that are anything but ordinary. In her work that toes the line between being dreamy and realistic, the familiar is fantastically alive: every object and creature--whether a face, tree, table, dress, imaginary elephant--buzzes with personality.
Recent blog posts
- New Year, New Reads from Book Culture Selects
- Pre-order a signed copy of Eloisa James' new book, "Too Wilde to Wed"
- Winter with Book Culture Selects
- Best 17 of 2017: Book Culture on Columbus
- Best 17 of 2017: Book Culture on 112th
- Best 17 of 2017: Book Culture on Broadway
- Get My Preservation Journal at Book Culture on Columbus!
- Haley's Staff Picks featured at Book Culture on Columbus!
- Sara's Review of The Woman Who Smashed Codes by Jason Fagone
- Book Culture LIC Staff Profile: Juan Patrick!