M. Elizabeth Lee, author of Love Her Madly, will be at Book Culture on Columbus on August 31st at 7pm. Make sure to read her Q&A before coming to the event on Wednesday.
Book Culture on Columbus
We are so grateful to have had Martha Mendelsohn, author of Bromley Girls, host a booksigning at Book Culture on Columbus! Martha Mendelsohn has worked as a translator for the French Embassy, an editorial assistant for Holt, Rinehart and Winston, and associate editor of Tikkunmagazine. Her fiction and non-fiction have appeared in Tikkun, The New York Times, Moment, Beliefnet.com, Jewishmag.com, and The Jewish Week. She lives with her husband on Manhattan’s Upper West Side.
Rachel Cantor is joining us to talk about her new book, Good on Paper, on Thursday, January 28. After reading some amazing reivews, we're getting a bit impatient for the book's release, so we convinved Cantor to answer some of our more pressing questions ahead of time. Check out her answers below and be sure to come hear her speak at our Columbus location in a couple weeks!
Stefanie Pintoff's book, Hostage Taker came out earlier this month. She was kind enough to come to the Columbus Ave store to sign some copies AND fill out our Q&A! Come grab your signed copy while we still have them, and check out the Q&A below.
On Monday, June 22nd, at 7pm Susan C. Ball will be discussing her book Voices in the Band: A Doctor, Her Patients, and How the Outlook on AIDS Care Changed from Doomed to Hopeful at Book Culture on Columbus.
In this Q&A you can read about her upcoming projects, her favorite book and what she's reading now!
Recent blog posts
- Author Q&A with Kate Colby
- Author Q&A with Gabriel Ojeda-Sague
- April is National Poetry Month!
- Book Culture Selects: March
- Q&A with Corinne Sullivan, Author of Indecent
- Find out what Romance Book Club will be reading this month!
- Sara's Review of Her Body and Other Parties
- February Picks from Book Culture Selects
- New Year, New Reads from Book Culture Selects
- Pre-order a signed copy of Eloisa James' new book, "Too Wilde to Wed"