Fall is here, and with it we say hello to brisk mornings, cozy sweaters, and reading new and old favorite books in our favorite coffee shops (ours is the Hungarian Pastry Shop). Here’s what our booksellers are reading and recommending this fall.
As inauguration day approaches, we here at Book Culture are thinking about the work that lies ahead of us. How can we fight back against a Trump administration? Here are some books to get us started.
This post is the second in a series of posts responding to Trump's election. Read the first post, "Understanding What Happened," here.
Recent blog posts
- Enter our Women's History Month contest!
- Q & A with Sara Latta
- Winter Reading with Book Culture Selects
- Q & A with John Feffer
- Q & A with Deborah Blumenthal
- What to Read in Light of Trump: Syllabus Edition
- On Crack For Intellectuals
- New Year, New Book Culture Selects Picks!
- What to Read in Light of Trump: Fighting Back
- In Celebration of Book Culture's Foray into Romance