Paula Whyman, who did an event with us at the start of summer, recently sat down to answer a few questions. Make sure to pick up a copy of her most recent book, You May See A Stranger, recently featured in The New Yorker.
Rachel Cantor is joining us to talk about her new book, Good on Paper, on Thursday, January 28. After reading some amazing reivews, we're getting a bit impatient for the book's release, so we convinved Cantor to answer some of our more pressing questions ahead of time. Check out her answers below and be sure to come hear her speak at our Columbus location in a couple weeks!
On Monday, June 22nd, at 7pm Susan C. Ball will be discussing her book Voices in the Band: A Doctor, Her Patients, and How the Outlook on AIDS Care Changed from Doomed to Hopeful at Book Culture on Columbus.
In this Q&A you can read about her upcoming projects, her favorite book and what she's reading now!
The story continues with Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - click through to read about what Book Culture is doing to celebrate the release.
Recent blog posts
- Author Q&A with Kate Colby
- Author Q&A with Gabriel Ojeda-Sague
- April is National Poetry Month!
- Book Culture Selects: March
- Q&A with Corinne Sullivan, Author of Indecent
- Find out what Romance Book Club will be reading this month!
- Sara's Review of Her Body and Other Parties
- February Picks from Book Culture Selects
- New Year, New Reads from Book Culture Selects
- Pre-order a signed copy of Eloisa James' new book, "Too Wilde to Wed"