Our (somewhat illustrious) December picks, a special holiday BCS promotion, and two brand new subscription programs, oh my!
We're big fans of poet Tommy Pico at Book Culture. His newest book, Nature Poem, is just out from Tin House Books; those of us who loved his IRL have been eagerly awaiting its release. When we found out he'd be coming to Columbia to take part in their Art+Life reading series this week, we took the opportunity to ask him a few questions.
Recent blog posts
- Q&A with Anelise Chen, Author of So Many Olympic Exertions
- Get your coursebooks cheaper at Book Culture!
- Q&A with Joanna Walsh, author of Worlds from the Word's End
- Josh's Staff Picks Featured at Book Culture on Columbus!
- Book Culture Selects September Picks
- Women in Translation Month Q&A with Kaiama L. Glover
- Book Culture on Columbus's Women in Translation Month Display!
- Sara's Review of The Half-Drowned King by Linnea Hartsuyker
- Q&A with Khiara M. Bridges, author of The Poverty of Privacy Rights
- Women in Translation Month Q&A with Lina Meruane