One of the perks of working at Book Culture is having the opportunity to peruse the reading lists for classes at Columbia, Barnard, and beyond. As we struggle to understand and move forward in the wake of Trump's inauguration, we wondered: what do the faculty members in our community think we ought to be reading? Here, then, are the reading lists for a few relevant classes this semester.
Recent blog posts
- Q&A with Anelise Chen, Author of So Many Olympic Exertions
- Get your coursebooks cheaper at Book Culture!
- Q&A with Joanna Walsh, author of Worlds from the Word's End
- Josh's Staff Picks Featured at Book Culture on Columbus!
- Book Culture Selects September Picks
- Women in Translation Month Q&A with Kaiama L. Glover
- Book Culture on Columbus's Women in Translation Month Display!
- Sara's Review of The Half-Drowned King by Linnea Hartsuyker
- Q&A with Khiara M. Bridges, author of The Poverty of Privacy Rights
- Women in Translation Month Q&A with Lina Meruane