One of the perks of working at Book Culture is having the opportunity to peruse the reading lists for classes at Columbia, Barnard, and beyond. As we struggle to understand and move forward in the wake of Trump's inauguration, we wondered: what do the faculty members in our community think we ought to be reading? Here, then, are the reading lists for a few relevant classes this semester.
Recent blog posts
- Enter our Women's History Month contest!
- Q & A with Sara Latta
- Winter Reading with Book Culture Selects
- Q & A with John Feffer
- Q & A with Deborah Blumenthal
- What to Read in Light of Trump: Syllabus Edition
- On Crack For Intellectuals
- New Year, New Book Culture Selects Picks!
- What to Read in Light of Trump: Fighting Back
- In Celebration of Book Culture's Foray into Romance