Q & A
Paula Whyman, who did an event with us at the start of summer, recently sat down to answer a few questions. Make sure to pick up a copy of her most recent book, You May See A Stranger, recently featured in The New Yorker.
Rachel Cantor is joining us to talk about her new book, Good on Paper, on Thursday, January 28. After reading some amazing reivews, we're getting a bit impatient for the book's release, so we convinved Cantor to answer some of our more pressing questions ahead of time. Check out her answers below and be sure to come hear her speak at our Columbus location in a couple weeks!
We recently had the exciting opportunity to talk with Robin Kirman about her new book, Bradstreet Gate. Check out the Q&A below!
Robin Kirman earned a BA in philosophy from Yale College and an MFA in fiction from Columbia University, where she served as a writing instructor in the English department. Robin lives in New York City and Tel Aviv.
Sabeeha Rehman's new book, Threading My Prayer Rug is out on Tuesday, July 5th! Bide your time before the book release with this Q&A with the author.
Local author Sherry Amatenstein's new book, How Does That Make You Feel? was just released this fall from Seal Press. The book brings together essays by both therapists and patients about the therapy process. Sherry was kind enough to answer a few questions about the book and her own reading habits.
Stefanie Pintoff's book, Hostage Taker came out earlier this month. She was kind enough to come to the Columbus Ave store to sign some copies AND fill out our Q&A! Come grab your signed copy while we still have them, and check out the Q&A below.
Recent blog posts
- New Year, New Reads from Book Culture Selects
- Pre-order a signed copy of Eloisa James' new book, "Too Wilde to Wed"
- Winter with Book Culture Selects
- Best 17 of 2017: Book Culture on Columbus
- Best 17 of 2017: Book Culture on 112th
- Best 17 of 2017: Book Culture on Broadway
- Get My Preservation Journal at Book Culture on Columbus!
- Haley's Staff Picks featured at Book Culture on Columbus!
- Sara's Review of The Woman Who Smashed Codes by Jason Fagone
- Book Culture LIC Staff Profile: Juan Patrick!