Meet The Staff at Book Culture on Columbus!
In the next few weeks, after months of planning and anticipation, we are finally opening our new store on 81st and Columbus Ave. The shelves are up, the walls are painted, and the books—so many books—are on their way. Aside from being excited about the store’s amazing two story space (here are some photos: fb.me/1AOFXPwdS), we are also looking forward to meeting a whole new community of book lovers. Throughout the month of November, the blog will feature Q&As with the new store’s staff, including bios, book recommendations, and what it’s like to be a part of the Book Culture family.
Today We Are Introducing...
Stay tuned for more staff Q&As!
To find out how to get involved with the new store, visit: http://www.bookculture.com/columbus#pleasejoinus
Recent blog posts
- Summer Reading 2019: Book Culture Long Island City
- Summer Reading 2019: Book Culture on Broadway
- Summer Reading 2019: Book Culture on Columbus
- Summer Reading 2019: Book Culture 112
- Q&A with Abbigail Rosewood
- Author Q & A with James Lasdun
- Q & A with Christie Grotheim
- Pre-Order SAY NO TO THE DUKE by Eloisa James
- Books for the Garden
- Author Q&A with Mary Mackey