Meet The Staff at Book Culture on Columbus!
In the next few weeks, after months of planning and anticipation, we are finally opening our new store on 81st and Columbus Ave. The shelves are up, the walls are painted, and the books—so many books—are on their way. Aside from being excited about the store’s amazing two story space (here are some photos: fb.me/1AOFXPwdS), we are also looking forward to meeting a whole new community of book lovers. Throughout the month of November, the blog will feature Q&As with the new store’s staff, including bios, book recommendations, and what it’s like to be a part of the Book Culture family.
Today We Are Introducing...
Stay tuned for more staff Q&As!
To find out how to get involved with the new store, visit: http://www.bookculture.com/columbus#pleasejoinus
Recent blog posts
- Q&A with Pierre Jarawan
- Pre-order a signed copy of THE TIGER AT MIDNIGHT by Swati Teerdhala
- Q&A with Allie Rowbottom
- Q&A with Sean Mallen
- Best 18 of 2018: Book Culture on Columbus
- Preorder Lisa Gornick's THE PEACOCK FEAST
- Best 18 of 2018: Book Culture on Broadway
- Best 18 of 2018: Book Culture LIC
- Best 18 of 2018: Book Culture 112th
- Columbia University Press Party