Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie's "We Should All Be Feminists"
We are so pleased to have Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie's We Should All Be Feminists in the store! In her personal, eloquently-argued essay--adapted from her much-admired TEDx talk of the same name--Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, award-winning author of Americanah, offers readers a unique definition of feminism for the twenty-first century, one rooted in inclusion and awareness. Drawing extensively on her own experiences and her deep understanding of the often masked realities of sexual politics, here is one remarkable author's exploration of what it means to be a woman now--and an of-the-moment rallying cry for why we should all be feminists.
Adichie's TED talk is available to watch at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg3umXU_qWc.
Recent blog posts
- Author Q&A with Randi Hunter Epstein
- 2019 National Book Awards Longlist for Translated Literature
- Q&A with Rachel Vail
- Sara's Review of The House of Impossible Beauties
- Anti-Beach Reads
- Sara's Review of With the Fire on High
- Summer Reading 2019: Book Culture Long Island City
- Summer Reading 2019: Book Culture on Broadway
- Summer Reading 2019: Book Culture on Columbus
- Summer Reading 2019: Book Culture 112