Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie's "We Should All Be Feminists"
We are so pleased to have Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie's We Should All Be Feminists in the store! In her personal, eloquently-argued essay--adapted from her much-admired TEDx talk of the same name--Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, award-winning author of Americanah, offers readers a unique definition of feminism for the twenty-first century, one rooted in inclusion and awareness. Drawing extensively on her own experiences and her deep understanding of the often masked realities of sexual politics, here is one remarkable author's exploration of what it means to be a woman now--and an of-the-moment rallying cry for why we should all be feminists.
Adichie's TED talk is available to watch at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg3umXU_qWc.
Recent blog posts
- Verso & The Feminist Press - Celebrating 50 Years
- Summer Reading 2020
- #BlackOutBestsellerList - Poetry/Fiction Edition
- Puzzles and Games for the Little Ones
- Bored? Why not play a board game!
- Birds of a Feather
- #StayHomeStaySafeReads: YA & Middle Grade
- #StayHomeStaySafeReads: Jordyn Taylor
- #StayHomeStaySafeReads: Gigi Berardi on Harper Lee