Q&A and Reading with Eliza Kennedy, author of "I Take You"
We are so excited for the launch event with Eliza Kennedy and Jane Green this Tuesday, June 9th, at 7pm! Looking forward to the event, we had the chance to ask Eliza Kennedy, author of I Take You--soon to be a film produced by Toby Maguire!--a few questions about her debut novel and upcoming work.
Eliza Kennedy attended the University of Iowa and Harvard Law School, where she was an editor of the Harvard Law Review. After graduation she served as a law clerk for a federal judge, then practiced litigation for several years at a prestigious Manhattan law firm. She lives in New York with her husband and son. I Take You is her first novel.
Recent blog posts
- August is Women in Translation Month!
- Author Q&A with Michiko Kakutani
- Order your Signed Copy of Eloisa James's Born to be Wilde!
- Kids Books To Celebrate LGBTQ Pride
- Book Culture goes to CLMP's Firecracker Awards!
- Summer Reading 2018: Book Culture on Columbus
- Summer Reading 2018: Book Culture on Broadway
- Summer Reading 2018: Book Culture LIC
- Summer Reading 2018: Book Culture 112
- Sara's Review of The Perfect Mother by Aimee Molloy