Q&A and Reading with Eliza Kennedy, author of "I Take You"
We are so excited for the launch event with Eliza Kennedy and Jane Green this Tuesday, June 9th, at 7pm! Looking forward to the event, we had the chance to ask Eliza Kennedy, author of I Take You--soon to be a film produced by Toby Maguire!--a few questions about her debut novel and upcoming work.
Eliza Kennedy attended the University of Iowa and Harvard Law School, where she was an editor of the Harvard Law Review. After graduation she served as a law clerk for a federal judge, then practiced litigation for several years at a prestigious Manhattan law firm. She lives in New York with her husband and son. I Take You is her first novel.
Recent blog posts
- University Press Week 2018
- Q&A with author Diana Senechal
- The Baillie Gifford Prize for Non-Fiction 2018 Shortlist
- German Story Time at Broadway is Back!
- Pre-order a signed copy of S. A. Chakraborty's new book, "The Kingdom of Copper"
- Changing, Adjusting, Expanding: Conversation On The Art Of Translation With Author & Translator Kate Briggs
- Q&A with translator Ellen Cassedy
- #WiTM Spotlight with Lynne Sharon Schwartz
- Perfect Books for Your Brewery Crawl!
- August is Women in Translation Month!