Q&A and Reading with Eliza Kennedy, author of "I Take You"
We are so excited for the launch event with Eliza Kennedy and Jane Green this Tuesday, June 9th, at 7pm! Looking forward to the event, we had the chance to ask Eliza Kennedy, author of I Take You--soon to be a film produced by Toby Maguire!--a few questions about her debut novel and upcoming work.
Eliza Kennedy attended the University of Iowa and Harvard Law School, where she was an editor of the Harvard Law Review. After graduation she served as a law clerk for a federal judge, then practiced litigation for several years at a prestigious Manhattan law firm. She lives in New York with her husband and son. I Take You is her first novel.
Recent blog posts
- Spring Titles from Book Culture Selects
- Author Q&A with Kate Colby
- Author Q&A with Gabriel Ojeda-Sague
- April is National Poetry Month!
- Book Culture Selects: March
- Q&A with Corinne Sullivan, Author of Indecent
- Find out what Romance Book Club will be reading this month!
- Sara's Review of Her Body and Other Parties
- February Picks from Book Culture Selects
- New Year, New Reads from Book Culture Selects