Q&A and Reading with Eliza Kennedy, author of "I Take You"
We are so excited for the launch event with Eliza Kennedy and Jane Green this Tuesday, June 9th, at 7pm! Looking forward to the event, we had the chance to ask Eliza Kennedy, author of I Take You--soon to be a film produced by Toby Maguire!--a few questions about her debut novel and upcoming work.
Eliza Kennedy attended the University of Iowa and Harvard Law School, where she was an editor of the Harvard Law Review. After graduation she served as a law clerk for a federal judge, then practiced litigation for several years at a prestigious Manhattan law firm. She lives in New York with her husband and son. I Take You is her first novel.
Recent blog posts
- April Book Culture Selects
- Order a Signed Copy of THE RESISTANCE NETWORK
- Our Most Anticipated Books of April 2021
- Signed Copies of Good Apple by Elizabeth Passarella
- Signed Copies of the new Jew-ish cookbook
- Q&A with Author and Translator Alexander Elinson
- Starting Over in Sunset Park
- Our Most Anticipated Books of March 2021
- SIGNED PREORDER: Wilde Child by Eloisa James
- Our Most Anticipated Books of February 2021