Book Culture on Columbus Summer Reading Lists!
Summer has arrived in New York City, and there's no better way to spend it than lazing in the sun with a good book. It's time to head to the park and soak up some literature along with those rays. To help you start off your summer reading right, our staff and managers at Book Culture on Columbus have offered up their personal summer reading lists. We hope this provides you with some inspiration, and that your summer is filled with playful, contemplative, and ever surprising literary adventures.
Flora Greeson (Manager)
1. Hold Still by Sally Mann
2. Your Fathers, Where Are They? And the Prophets, Do They Live Forever? by Dave Eggers
3. Those Who Leave and Those Who Stay by Elena Ferrante
Recent blog posts
- National Book Awards 2018
- University Press Week 2018
- Q&A with author Diana Senechal
- The Baillie Gifford Prize for Non-Fiction 2018 Shortlist
- German Story Time at Broadway is Back!
- Pre-order a signed copy of S. A. Chakraborty's new book, "The Kingdom of Copper"
- Changing, Adjusting, Expanding: Conversation On The Art Of Translation With Author & Translator Kate Briggs
- Q&A with translator Ellen Cassedy
- #WiTM Spotlight with Lynne Sharon Schwartz
- Perfect Books for Your Brewery Crawl!