Reminder: Father's Day is Tomorrow...
And for the many who are stumped on what to get Dad, the staff at 112th have some ideas to help you out!
History of Rock 'n' Roll In Ten Songs by Greil Marcus
The Wright Brothers by David McCullough
Becoming Richard Pryor by Scott Saul
Fun Home by Alison Bechdel
Feminism: A Very Short Introduction by Margaret Walters
The Colonel and Hug by Steve Steinberg and Lyle Spatz
Recent blog posts
- University Press Week 2018
- Q&A with author Diana Senechal
- The Baillie Gifford Prize for Non-Fiction 2018 Shortlist
- German Story Time at Broadway is Back!
- Pre-order a signed copy of S. A. Chakraborty's new book, "The Kingdom of Copper"
- Changing, Adjusting, Expanding: Conversation On The Art Of Translation With Author & Translator Kate Briggs
- Q&A with translator Ellen Cassedy
- #WiTM Spotlight with Lynne Sharon Schwartz
- Perfect Books for Your Brewery Crawl!
- August is Women in Translation Month!