Cornell University Press Display at 112th
Did you know that we have an entire table showcasing the recent publications of Cornell University Press at our 112th store? We have their latest titles, including Voices in the Band by Susan Ball (read our interview with the author on the blog), Kimberly Marten's Warlords, Robert W. Snyder's Crossing Broadway, and many more!
Cornell University Press was established in 1869, giving it the distinction of being the first university press to be established in the United States, although it was inactive for several decades between 1890 and 1930. From that beginning, the Press has grown to be a major scholarly publisher, offering 120 new titles a year in many disciplines, including anthropology, art history, Asian studies, classics, cultural studies, history, literary criticism and theory, medieval studies, New York City and State, philosophy, politics and international relations, security studies, Slavic and Eurasian studies, sociology, and urban studies. CUP's many books in the life sciences and natural history, including field guides, are published under the Comstock Publishing Associates imprint, and a distinguished list of books in labor and employment relations, the health care professions, and human resources is offered under the ILR Press imprint.
Learn more about CUP on their website and be sure to stop by our 112th store to see our showcase!
Recent blog posts
- Perfect Books for Your Brewery Crawl!
- August is Women in Translation Month!
- Author Q&A with Michiko Kakutani
- Order your Signed Copy of Eloisa James's Born to be Wilde!
- Kids Books To Celebrate LGBTQ Pride
- Book Culture goes to CLMP's Firecracker Awards!
- Summer Reading 2018: Book Culture on Columbus
- Summer Reading 2018: Book Culture on Broadway
- Summer Reading 2018: Book Culture LIC
- Summer Reading 2018: Book Culture 112