The New Penguin Orange Giveaway
Starting Tuesday, October 18th, 2016, all three Book Culture locations will be participating in a wonderful celebration of the new Penguin Orange Collection!
For the seventieth anniversary of Penguin Classics, the Penguin Orange Collection celebrates the heritage of Penguin’s iconic book design with twelve influential American literary classics representing the breadth and diversity of the Penguin Classics library. This is a limited-run series of twelve influential and beloved American classics in a bold series design offering a modern take on the iconic Penguin paperback.
These collectible editions are dressed in the iconic orange and white tri-band cover design, first created in 1935, while french flaps, high-quality paper, and striking cover illustrations provide the cutting-edge design treatment that is the signature of Penguin Classics Deluxe Editions today.
We are also running a promotion across our locations. If you buy three books from the series, you can choose from a selection of special edition free totebags and mugs (while supplies last).
This series features authors from across Penguin's catalog: Solomon Northup, John Steinbeck, H. P. Lovecraft, Amy Tan, David Foster Wallace, Don Delillo, Peter Matthiessen, Leslie Marmon Silko, Jack Keroac, Arthur Miller, Shirley Jackson, and Ken Kesey.
Recent blog posts
- April Book Culture Selects
- Order a Signed Copy of THE RESISTANCE NETWORK
- Our Most Anticipated Books of April 2021
- Signed Copies of Good Apple by Elizabeth Passarella
- Signed Copies of the new Jew-ish cookbook
- Q&A with Author and Translator Alexander Elinson
- Starting Over in Sunset Park
- Our Most Anticipated Books of March 2021
- SIGNED PREORDER: Wilde Child by Eloisa James
- Our Most Anticipated Books of February 2021