Book Culture on Broadway: Summer Reads Display
Earlier this summer, we did a series of blog posts, highlighting what Book Culture employees were planning to read this summer. But right now, Book Culture on Broadway has a beautiful display up for some of their reads! Check out some of the great novels, cookbooks, and poetry below, and find your next summer read. Also, be sure to stop by the store to see the display for yourself!
American Gods - Neil Gaiman
Beautiful Ruins - Jess Walter
Cork Dork - Bianca Bosker
Crazy Rich Asians - Kevin Kwan
The Destroyers - Christopher Bollen
The God of Small Things - Arundhati Roy
Greece: The Cookbook - Vefa Alexiadou
The Gypsy Moth Summer - Julia Fierro
I Love Dick - Chris Kraus
Julius Caesar - William Shakespeare
Life on Mars - Tracy K. Smith
Olio - Tyehimba Jess
Resistance, Rebellion, Life: 50 Poems Now - Amit Majmudar
When Dimple Met Rishi - Sandhya Menon
Recent blog posts
- University Press Week 2018
- Q&A with author Diana Senechal
- The Baillie Gifford Prize for Non-Fiction 2018 Shortlist
- German Story Time at Broadway is Back!
- Pre-order a signed copy of S. A. Chakraborty's new book, "The Kingdom of Copper"
- Changing, Adjusting, Expanding: Conversation On The Art Of Translation With Author & Translator Kate Briggs
- Q&A with translator Ellen Cassedy
- #WiTM Spotlight with Lynne Sharon Schwartz
- Perfect Books for Your Brewery Crawl!
- August is Women in Translation Month!