August Picks: Book Culture Selects
It's that time again! Every month, we hand-pick books for our wonderful subscribers across all 11 available programs! If you're looking for something to sink your teeth into during the scorching days ahead, we really can't recommend these highly enough.
New and Noteworthy Fiction Hardcover: The Sisters Chase by Sarah Healy
New and Noteworthy Fiction Paperback: So Much Blue by Percival Everett
New and Noteworthy Non-Fiction Hardcover: American Eclipse by David Baron
New and Noteworthy Non-Fiction Paperback: The Hour of Land by Terry Tempest Williams
Around the World: The Return by Hisham Matar
Literature in Translation: My Heart Hemmed In by Marie NDiaye
Poetry: The Others by Matthew Rohrer
Life Stories: The Great Nadar by Adam Begley
Forever Young Adult: Everyone We've Been by Sarah Everett
Picture Books: Paul and Antoinette by Kerascoët
Recent blog posts
- Starting Over in Sunset Park
- Our Most Anticipated Books of March 2021
- SIGNED PREORDER: Wilde Child by Eloisa James
- Our Most Anticipated Books of February 2021
- SIGNED PREORDER: Lizzie & Dante by Mary Bly
- Order Signed Love and Other Poems
- Gatsby Officially Out of Copyright
- Our Most Anticipated Books of January 2021
- Got the Winter Blues?
- Roxane Gay's "Audacious Book Club"