Best 17 of 2017: Book Culture on 112th
For all the things that we've been through in 2017, it's at least been a great year for reading! Check out the bestsellers for this year at Book Culture on 112th. Also be sure to look at the lists for Book Culture on Broadway and Book Culture on Columbus!
- Lincoln in the Bardo by George Saunders
- We Were Eight Years in Power by Ta-Nehisi Coates
- What Happened by Hillary Clinton
- I Am Not Your Negro by James Baldwin
- Exit West by Mohsin Hamid
- There Are More Beautiful Things Than Beyoncé by Morgan Parker
- The Idiot by Elif Batuman
- The Ministry of Utmost Happiness by Arundhati Roy
- Tell Me How it Ends by Valeria Luiselli
- No Is Not Enough by Naomi Klein
- Hunger by Roxane Gay
- We Are Never Meeting in Real Life by Samantha Irby
- Priestdaddy by Patricia Lockwood
- The Urban Apparatus by Reinhold Martin
- The Complete Stories of Leonora Carrington
- Manhattan Beach by Jennifer Egan
- Her Body and Other Parties by Carmen Maria Machado
Thanks for reading - here's to more great books in 2018!
Recent blog posts
- Author Q&A with Kate Colby
- Author Q&A with Gabriel Ojeda-Sague
- April is National Poetry Month!
- Book Culture Selects: March
- Q&A with Corinne Sullivan, Author of Indecent
- Find out what Romance Book Club will be reading this month!
- Sara's Review of Her Body and Other Parties
- February Picks from Book Culture Selects
- New Year, New Reads from Book Culture Selects
- Pre-order a signed copy of Eloisa James' new book, "Too Wilde to Wed"