Best 17 of 2017: Book Culture on Columbus
For all that we've been through in 2017, it's at least been a great year for reading! Check out the bestsellers for this year at Book Culture on Columbus. Also be sure to look at the lists for Book Culture on 112th and Book Culture on Broadway!
- Astrophysics for People in a Hurry by Neil de Grasse Tyson
- Lincoln in the Bardo by George Saunders
- What Happened by Hillary Clinton
- On Tyranny by Timothy Snyder
- She Persisted by Chelsea Clinton and Alexandra Boiger
- Good Night Stories for Rebel Girls by Franscesca Cavallo and Elena Favilli
- The Ministry of Utmost Happiness by Arundhati Roy
- What We Do Now edited by Dennis Johnson and Valerie Merians
- City Mouse by Stacey Lender
- Manhattan Beach by Jennifer Egan
- Exit West by Mohsin Hamid
- Theft by Finding by David Sedaris
- The Moth Presents: All These Wonders
- The Sun and Her Flowers by Rupi Kaur
- Dear Ijeawele by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- Magnetic City by Justin Davidson
- Strong is the New Pretty by Kate T. Parker
Thanks for reading - here's to more great books in 2018!
Recent blog posts
- Author Q&A with Kate Colby
- Author Q&A with Gabriel Ojeda-Sague
- April is National Poetry Month!
- Book Culture Selects: March
- Q&A with Corinne Sullivan, Author of Indecent
- Find out what Romance Book Club will be reading this month!
- Sara's Review of Her Body and Other Parties
- February Picks from Book Culture Selects
- New Year, New Reads from Book Culture Selects
- Pre-order a signed copy of Eloisa James' new book, "Too Wilde to Wed"