Pre-order a signed copy of Eloisa James' new book, "Too Wilde to Wed"
New York Times Bestselling Author Eloisa James returns with the second in her fun and flirtatious Wildes of Lindow Castle series.
Pre-order your signed copy of Too Wilde to Wed today!
Eloisa James, author of Seven Minutes in Heaven, Four Nights with the Duke, and Wilde in Love amongst many others is releasing her newest romance novel Too Wilde to Wed this May! Pre-order your signed copy today by purchasing the book online. When purchasing on our website, be sure to include any personalization you want included in your signed copy in the Order comments field at checkout.
Eloisa James is a USA Today and New York Times bestselling author and professor of English literature, who lives with her family in New York but can sometimes be found in Paris or Italy. She is the mother of two and, in a particularly delicious irony for a romance writer, is married to a genuine Italian knight. Visit her at www.eloisajames.com.
Recent blog posts
- Author Q&A with Randi Hunter Epstein
- 2019 National Book Awards Longlist for Translated Literature
- Q&A with Rachel Vail
- Sara's Review of The House of Impossible Beauties
- Anti-Beach Reads
- Sara's Review of With the Fire on High
- Summer Reading 2019: Book Culture Long Island City
- Summer Reading 2019: Book Culture on Broadway
- Summer Reading 2019: Book Culture on Columbus
- Summer Reading 2019: Book Culture 112