Pre-order a signed copy of Eloisa James' new book, "Too Wilde to Wed"
New York Times Bestselling Author Eloisa James returns with the second in her fun and flirtatious Wildes of Lindow Castle series.
Pre-order your signed copy of Too Wilde to Wed today!
Eloisa James, author of Seven Minutes in Heaven, Four Nights with the Duke, and Wilde in Love amongst many others is releasing her newest romance novel Too Wilde to Wed this May! Pre-order your signed copy today by purchasing the book online. When purchasing on our website, be sure to include any personalization you want included in your signed copy in the Order comments field at checkout.
Eloisa James is a USA Today and New York Times bestselling author and professor of English literature, who lives with her family in New York but can sometimes be found in Paris or Italy. She is the mother of two and, in a particularly delicious irony for a romance writer, is married to a genuine Italian knight. Visit her at www.eloisajames.com.
Recent blog posts
- National Book Awards 2018
- University Press Week 2018
- Q&A with author Diana Senechal
- The Baillie Gifford Prize for Non-Fiction 2018 Shortlist
- German Story Time at Broadway is Back!
- Pre-order a signed copy of S. A. Chakraborty's new book, "The Kingdom of Copper"
- Changing, Adjusting, Expanding: Conversation On The Art Of Translation With Author & Translator Kate Briggs
- Q&A with translator Ellen Cassedy
- #WiTM Spotlight with Lynne Sharon Schwartz
- Perfect Books for Your Brewery Crawl!