German Story Time at Broadway is Back!
Heiliger Strohsack! German storytime is back at Book Culture on Broadway! Starting this week, Beatrice Beckmann, founder of KinderBooks, will be reading downstairs in our children’s room on Fridays at 4:30pm. Besides our own expanded selection, kids' German books will also be available to rent via KinderBooks. Target ages for the readings are 1-6, but, as always, all are welcome; readings are tailored to our attendees, and admission is free. So, whether your youngsters are multilingual, curious about language, or still preverbal, bring them by for what promises to be a fun new weekly event. Of course, we'll also still have our regular English storytime on Saturdays at 3:30 at Broadway, and a full list of dates and locations is available at our storytimes page.
Recent blog posts
- University Press Week 2018
- Q&A with author Diana Senechal
- The Baillie Gifford Prize for Non-Fiction 2018 Shortlist
- German Story Time at Broadway is Back!
- Pre-order a signed copy of S. A. Chakraborty's new book, "The Kingdom of Copper"
- Changing, Adjusting, Expanding: Conversation On The Art Of Translation With Author & Translator Kate Briggs
- Q&A with translator Ellen Cassedy
- #WiTM Spotlight with Lynne Sharon Schwartz
- Perfect Books for Your Brewery Crawl!
- August is Women in Translation Month!