German Story Time at Broadway is Back!
Heiliger Strohsack! German storytime is back at Book Culture on Broadway! Starting this week, Beatrice Beckmann, founder of KinderBooks, will be reading downstairs in our children’s room on Fridays at 4:30pm. Besides our own expanded selection, kids' German books will also be available to rent via KinderBooks. Target ages for the readings are 1-6, but, as always, all are welcome; readings are tailored to our attendees, and admission is free. So, whether your youngsters are multilingual, curious about language, or still preverbal, bring them by for what promises to be a fun new weekly event. Of course, we'll also still have our regular English storytime on Saturdays at 3:30 at Broadway, and a full list of dates and locations is available at our storytimes page.
Recent blog posts
- Author Q&A with Randi Hunter Epstein
- 2019 National Book Awards Longlist for Translated Literature
- Q&A with Rachel Vail
- Sara's Review of The House of Impossible Beauties
- Anti-Beach Reads
- Sara's Review of With the Fire on High
- Summer Reading 2019: Book Culture Long Island City
- Summer Reading 2019: Book Culture on Broadway
- Summer Reading 2019: Book Culture on Columbus
- Summer Reading 2019: Book Culture 112