Preorder Lisa Gornick's THE PEACOCK FEAST
Out Tuesday, February 5th, 2019, Lisa Gornick's 4th novel The Peacock Feast is available for preorder!
Pre-order your signed copy today by purchasing the book online. When purchasing on our website, be sure to include any personalization you want included in your signed copy in the Order Comments field at checkout.
The first ten people to preorder will also receive a free copy of Louisa Meets Bear!
Questions? Call our 112th store at (212) 865-1588 and one of our booksellers will be happy to help!
Lisa Gornick is the author of Louisa Meets Bear, Tinderbox, and A Private Sorcery. Her stories and essays have appeared widely, including in The New York Times, Prairie Schooner, Real Simple, Salon, Slate, and The Sun. She holds a BA from Princeton and a PhD in clinical psychology from Yale, and is on the faculty of the Columbia University Center for Psychoanalytic Training and Research. A long-time New Yorker, she lives in Manhattan with her family.
Recent blog posts
- Our Most Anticipated Books of August 2021
- Book Culture Selects: Cara's July picks
- Our Most Anticipated Books of July 2021
- Kids Summer Reading List (Ages 11 to 14)
- Kids Summer Reading List (Ages 8 to 12)
- Kids Summer Reading List (Ages 6 to 9)
- Author Q&A: Geoffrey Hilsabeck on AMERICAN VAUDEVILLE
- Happy Birthday New Directions!
- Summer Reading 2021: Book Culture on Broadway
- Book Culture Selects June picks!