Family Shopping Guidelines
[Please see our homepage for the most up to date information. The information in this blog post is no longer up to date.]
First, all three Book Culture stores are open and we are doing everything we can to keep our stores a clean and safe place to shop. We are asking our patrons observe a couple guidelines as we adjust to this new reality of Covid-19 preparedness.
- All children's storytimes have been canceled until further notice. We hope to have Hopalong Andrew and the gang back very soon.
- We have removed the toys and sample products for public use from the children's section at all stores. We are also taking extra measures to keep books and toys handled as little as possible throughout the day.
- Please regularly wash your hands in accordance with suggest guidelines (20 seconds with soap and water). All of our stores have public restrooms and we encourage you to use them.
We are happy to ship items directly to you! You can order through our website or call any of our stores directly. We thank you for your help with all of this and look forward to seeing you soon! Please follow us on Instagram and Twitter for additional announcements.
Thank you and happy reading!
-- the staff at Book Culture
Recent blog posts
- #StayHomeStaySafeReads: Good Long Reads
- #StayHomeStaySafeReads: Whiting Award Honorees
- #StayHomeStaySafeReads: Peter Kispert
- #StayHomeStaySafeReads: Cheryl Lu-Lien Tan
- ❤ Lit We Love ❤
- #StayHomeStaySafeReads: Amy Poeppel
- #StayHomeStaySafeReads: R.O. Kwon
- Family Shopping Guidelines
- 2019 National Book Critics Circle Award Winners
- Update About Book Culture On Columbus