Family Shopping Guidelines
[Please see our homepage for the most up to date information. The information in this blog post is no longer up to date.]
First, all three Book Culture stores are open and we are doing everything we can to keep our stores a clean and safe place to shop. We are asking our patrons observe a couple guidelines as we adjust to this new reality of Covid-19 preparedness.
- All children's storytimes have been canceled until further notice. We hope to have Hopalong Andrew and the gang back very soon.
- We have removed the toys and sample products for public use from the children's section at all stores. We are also taking extra measures to keep books and toys handled as little as possible throughout the day.
- Please regularly wash your hands in accordance with suggest guidelines (20 seconds with soap and water). All of our stores have public restrooms and we encourage you to use them.
We are happy to ship items directly to you! You can order through our website or call any of our stores directly. We thank you for your help with all of this and look forward to seeing you soon! Please follow us on Instagram and Twitter for additional announcements.
Thank you and happy reading!
-- the staff at Book Culture
Recent blog posts
- Women in Translation Month 2020 #WITMonth
- 2020 Booker Prize Longlist
- Verso & The Feminist Press - Celebrating 50 Years
- Summer Reading 2020
- #BlackOutBestsellerList - Poetry/Fiction Edition
- Puzzles and Games for the Little Ones
- Bored? Why not play a board game!
- Birds of a Feather
- #StayHomeStaySafeReads: YA & Middle Grade