#StayHomeStaySafeReads: Peter Kispert
Peter Kispert, author of the recently released I Know You Know Who I Am, had these recommended reads for our #StayHomeStaySafeReads.
You Will Never Be Forgotten by Mary South
Brilliant, unsettling, prescient (and also, to be honest, often very funny!)—a marvelous collection that slowly unravels, again and again, how a relationship to tech is a relationship to the self, and smartly renders complex characters and original premises. Mary South is the real deal, full stop.
Temporary by Hilary Leichter
This book is wild in the best way, chock full of timely and relevant commentary with smart, accessible prose. I very eagerly await Leichter’s next assignment!
Peter Kispert is the author of the story collection I Know You Know Who I Am (Penguin Books, 2020). His fiction and nonfiction has appeared or is forthcoming in GQ, Esquire, Playboy, Electric Literature's Recommended Reading, The Carolina Quarterly, The Journal, Slice, and elsewhere. He lives in New York
Recent blog posts
- #StayHomeStaySafeReads: Good Long Reads
- #StayHomeStaySafeReads: Whiting Award Honorees
- #StayHomeStaySafeReads: Peter Kispert
- #StayHomeStaySafeReads: Cheryl Lu-Lien Tan
- ❤ Lit We Love ❤
- #StayHomeStaySafeReads: Amy Poeppel
- #StayHomeStaySafeReads: R.O. Kwon
- Family Shopping Guidelines
- 2019 National Book Critics Circle Award Winners
- Update About Book Culture On Columbus