Preorder the new edition of Marie Myung-Ok Lee's FINDING MY VOICE
The re-release of Marie Myung-Ok Lee's novel, FINDING MY VOICE, is now available for preorder! The book will be published Tuesday, December 1st, 2020!
Pre-order your signed copy today by purchasing through our wesite. Be sure to include any personalization you want included in your signed copy in the Order Comments field at checkout.
Orders must be placed before Friday, November 20th for personalization! After that date, signed copies will still be available.
Marie Myung-Ok Lee is the author of two other YA novels: Necessary Roughness and Saying Goodbye, the sequel to Finding My Voice, as well as the middle grade novels If It Hadn’t Been for Yoon Jun and Night of the Chupacabras. Her books have won multiple awards, including Friends of American Writers, New York Public Library’s Best Books for the Teen Age, and NCTE’s Children’s Choice. She has been a judge for the National Book Awards, a Fulbright Fellow, and was one of the first Korean American journalists allowed into North Korea.
Recent blog posts
- Our Most Anticipated Books of November 2020
- TS Eliot Prize Unveils Shortlist
- My Last Duchess Preorder
- 2020 National Book Award Finalists for Fiction
- 2020 National Book Award Finalists for Nonfiction
- 2020 National Book Award Finalists for Translated Literature
- 2020 National Book Award Finalists for Poetry
- 2020 National Book Award Finalists for Young People’s Literature
- MacArthur Foundation Grant Winners
- Le Prix Médicis 2020 Finalists