My Last Duchess Preorder
New York Times bestselling author Eloisa James returns to the Wildes series with a prequel about the Wilde children's parents, Hugo, Duke of Lindow, and Ophelia, Lady Astley.
Pre-order your signed copy of My Last Duchess today!
Eloisa James, author of Seven Minutes in Heaven, Four Nights with the Duke, Born to Be Wilde, and Wilde in Love amongst many others is releasing her newest romance novel My Last Duchess this October! Pre-order your signed copy today by purchasing the book online. When purchasing on our website, be sure to include any personalization you want included in your signed copy in the Order comments field at checkout.
Eloisa James is a USA Today and New York Times bestselling author and professor of English literature, who lives with her family in New York but can sometimes be found in Paris or Italy. She is the mother of two and, in a particularly delicious irony for a romance writer, is married to a genuine Italian knight. Visit her at www.eloisajames.com.
Recent blog posts
- Our Most Anticipated Books of November 2020
- TS Eliot Prize Unveils Shortlist
- My Last Duchess Preorder
- 2020 National Book Award Finalists for Fiction
- 2020 National Book Award Finalists for Nonfiction
- 2020 National Book Award Finalists for Translated Literature
- 2020 National Book Award Finalists for Poetry
- 2020 National Book Award Finalists for Young People’s Literature
- MacArthur Foundation Grant Winners
- Le Prix Médicis 2020 Finalists