SIGNED PREORDER: Erica Komisar
Preorder your personalized, signed copy today by purchasing through our website. Be sure to include any personalization you want included in your signed copy in the Order Comments field at checkout.
Orders must be placed before Friday, October 15th to guarantee personalization! After that date, signed copies will still be available in stores while supplies last.
And Join Erica Komisar for her digital book launch on Tuesday, October 5th at 6:30pm!
or reigstier using the link here: www.eventbrite.com/e/erica-komisar-book-launch-tickets-167904660359
Erica Komisar, LCSW is a clinical social worker, psychoanalyst, and parent guidance expert who has been in private practice in New York City for over 30 years. A graduate of Georgetown and Columbia University and The Contemporary Freudian Society, Ms. Komisar is a psychological consultant bringing parenting workshops to schools, clinics, corporations, and childcare settings.
Erica is also author of the book Being There: Why Prioritizing Motherhood in the First Three Years Matters and has appeared on major media networks such as CBS, ABC, FOX and NPR. She is a regular contributor to the Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, New York Daily News and FOX 5 NY. She is a contributing editor for the Institute for Family Studies.
Recent blog posts
- Most Anticipated Books of October 2022 (Part 2!)
- Our Most Anticipated Books of October 2022 (Part 1)
- Bundle & Save on Columbia Core Books with Box Sets!
- Our Most Anticipated Books of September 2022
- Signed Copies of REBEL WITH A CLAUSE by Ellen Jovin
- Women in Translation Month
- Our Most Anticipated Books for August 2022
- Booker Longlist 2022
- Q & A with Ellen Jovin, the Rebel with a Clause
- Author Q&A with Jules Ohman