Honoring Indigenous Voices
Today, we honor Indigenous peoples throughout the Americas. We mourn those we have lost and celebrate those who are living, thriving, struggling, speaking, writing and standing up for their rights and to protect the cultures and land of this continent.
Today, Monday October 11th, 2021, marks the first time Indigenous Peoples' Day is being federally recognized in the US. A small step in the long road ahead. Please join us in celebrating today with some of the Indigenous authors who have helped guide us and inspire us.
Recent blog posts
- Our Most Anticipated Books of November 2021
- October 2021 Book Culture Selects from Kyle!
- Honoring Indigenous Voices
- Our Most Anticipated Books of October 2021
- SIGNED PREORDER: Erica Komisar
- Marissa's September 2021 Book Culture Selects!
- PREORDER Involuntary Exit by Robin Merle
- Our Most Anticipated Books of September 2021
- Book Culture Selects: Josh's August 2021 picks
- Women in Translation Month