January 2022 Book Culture Selects from Peper!
Peper kicks of 2022 with two show stopping covers for her picks. Her letters sell them well, too!
The Village of Eight Graves
The Village of Eight Graves has everything you could want in a classic murder mystery novel: a small village with a fabled curse, a string of seemingly random murders, a treasure hunt, a clueless protagonist, and a whip-smart amateur detective who is on the case. This book is action-packed and will take you through an underground labyrinth of mysteries that keep you guessing until the last page.
Recent blog posts
- Signed Copies of REBEL WITH A CLAUSE by Ellen Jovin
- Women in Translation Month
- Our Most Anticipated Books for August 2022
- Booker Longlist 2022
- Q & A with Ellen Jovin, the Rebel with a Clause
- Author Q&A with Jules Ohman
- June 2022 Selects from Molly!
- Which Book Culture 112th Bookseller Are You?
- Our Most Anticipated Books for July 2022
- Pride Reads 2022: On our minds