January 2022 Book Culture Selects from Peper!
Peper kicks of 2022 with two show stopping covers for her picks. Her letters sell them well, too!
The Village of Eight Graves
The Village of Eight Graves has everything you could want in a classic murder mystery novel: a small village with a fabled curse, a string of seemingly random murders, a treasure hunt, a clueless protagonist, and a whip-smart amateur detective who is on the case. This book is action-packed and will take you through an underground labyrinth of mysteries that keep you guessing until the last page.
Recent blog posts
- Our Most Anticipated Books of February 2022
- Author Interview with Katie Worth
- January 2022 Book Culture Selects from Peper!
- Our Most Anticipated Books of January 2022
- Author Interview with Kirthana Ramisetti
- November 2021 Book Culture Selects from Cody!
- ICYMI: Non-Fiction Edition
- ICYMI: Paperback Releases of 2021
- ICYMI: New Fiction Favorites from 2021
- Our Most Anticipated Books of November 2021