Book Culture is pleased to host Geoffrey Hilsabeck on Thursday, July 1st at 12pm to launch his new book American Vaudeville. You can register for the event here. Below Hilsabeck talks with Holly Mitchell about his new book.
Winners and Finalists of the 2021 Lukas Prizes
Khatchig Mouradian's newest book, The Resistance Network: The Armenian Genocide and Humanitarianism in Ottoman Syria, 1915–1918, is now available to order!
Order your signed copy of Elizabeth Passarella's memoir, Good Apple: Tales of a Southern Evangelical in New York, today!
You can now order a signed copy of Jew-ish: A Cookbook: Reinvented Recipes from a Modern Mensch by former food editor Jake Cohen!
Over in Sunset Park, is is now available to order! Story by José Pelaez and Lynn McGee, pictures by Bianca Diaz.
The release of Mary Bly's forthcoming insightful, audacious, and deeply romantic novel, Lizzie & Dante, is available for preorder! The book will be published Tuesday, June 1st, 2021
Alex Dimitrov's highly anticipated collection of poetry, Love and Other Poems, is is now available! And he is doing a second round of personalized orders!
An amazing Q&A with Dewaine Farria, author of Revolutions of All Colors.
Recent blog posts
- Kids Summer Reading List (Ages 11 to 14)
- Kids Summer Reading List (Ages 8 to 12)
- Kids Summer Reading List (Ages 6 to 9)
- Author Q&A: Geoffrey Hilsabeck on AMERICAN VAUDEVILLE
- Happy Birthday New Directions!
- Summer Reading 2021: Book Culture on Broadway
- Book Culture Selects June picks!
- Summer Reading 2021: Book Culture on 112th
- Summer Reading 2021: Book Culture Pittsford
- Friends and Fiction: Mary Bly and Sonali Dev