Out Tuesday, February 5th, 2019, Lisa Gornick's 4th novel The Peacock Feast is available for preorder!
In honor of University Press week, Book Culture hosted a party to celebrate Columbia University Press. We asked some of the attendees for book recommendations, which yielded eclectic results.
Meredith Howard, a director of marketing at Columbia University Press, is currently reading Do This For Me, by Eliza Kennedy, about a high-powered lawyer who plots revenge after learning of her husband’s infidelity. Next up is Neil deGrasse Tyson’s Accessory to War, about the relationship between astrophysicists and the US Military.
Pre-order your signed copy of The Kingdom of Copper, the second book in the Daevabad Trilogy from author S. A. Chakraborty, today!
As a part of our ongoing series highlighting books for Women in Translation Month, translator Lynne Sharon Schwartz was kind enough to answer a few questions about a recent project, Run for Your Life by Silvana Gandolfi, and her experience as a translator.
See the questions below and also take a look at the anthology she edited, Crossing Borders: Stories and Essays about Translation.
Order your signed copy of Wilde in Love, the newest novel from Eloisa James, today!
Have you picked up A Guide to the Other Side yet? If not, WHY? Check out this amazing Q&A with author Robert Imfeld before running over to your nearest Book Culture and picking up your copy!
Recent blog posts
- Best 18 of 2018: Book Culture on Columbus
- Preorder Lisa Gornick's THE PEACOCK FEAST
- Best 18 of 2018: Book Culture on Broadway
- Best 18 of 2018: Book Culture LIC
- Best 18 of 2018: Book Culture 112th
- Columbia University Press Party
- National Book Awards 2018
- University Press Week 2018
- Q&A with author Diana Senechal
- The Baillie Gifford Prize for Non-Fiction 2018 Shortlist