Time to refresh your reading for the week? Check out these YA & Middle Grade recommendations. We have plenty in stock and are happy to have them for you through contactless pickup or shipped directly to you!
Continuing our #StayHomeStaySafeReads series, author Gigi Berardi recommendeds To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee. You can also learn more about her recent book, FoodWISE: A Whole Systems Guide to Sustainable and Delicious Food Choices, through the links below.
We get it. One way of dealing with a crisis is to lean into it and try to understand. Some people are looking to history and political science, while some are looking into literature. See this list below of plague books people are reading.
Peter Kispert, author of the recently released I Know You Know Who I Am, had these recommended reads for our #StayHomeStaySafeReads.
You Will Never Be Forgotten by Mary South
The amazing Cheryl Lu-Lien Tan, author of Sarong Party Girls, selected these three books for our #StayHomeStaySafeReads.
Recent blog posts
- Verso & The Feminist Press - Celebrating 50 Years
- Summer Reading 2020
- #BlackOutBestsellerList - Poetry/Fiction Edition
- Puzzles and Games for the Little Ones
- Bored? Why not play a board game!
- Birds of a Feather
- #StayHomeStaySafeReads: YA & Middle Grade
- #StayHomeStaySafeReads: Jordyn Taylor
- #StayHomeStaySafeReads: Gigi Berardi on Harper Lee