On Friday, November 10th at 7pm, Columbia's Art + Life reading series features Jenny Zhang, in conversation with Kate Zambreno. Jenny Zhang is an American writer and poet based in Brooklyn, New York. She is the author of the story collection Sour Heart, the poetry collection Dear Jenny, We Are All Find and a collection of poetry and essays, The Selected Jenny Zhang. In anticipation of her reading, Jenny answered a few questions. Read what she has to say below!
Gearing up to carve some pumpkins and mull some cider? Need a spooky book to match your costume? Whether you're a haunted house addict or just in it for the candy, we've put together a list of our favorite books to accompany your October festivities.
Tales of the uncanny, Gothic novels new and old, and truth that's scarier than fiction--check out what we're reading to get into the Halloween spirit!
The back to school season is upon us, and this means it's also time to buy coursebooks. Students always try to save as much money as possible, while still getting the books they need.
Recent blog posts
- Q&A with Pierre Jarawan
- Pre-order a signed copy of THE TIGER AT MIDNIGHT by Swati Teerdhala
- Q&A with Allie Rowbottom
- Q&A with Sean Mallen
- Best 18 of 2018: Book Culture on Columbus
- Preorder Lisa Gornick's THE PEACOCK FEAST
- Best 18 of 2018: Book Culture on Broadway
- Best 18 of 2018: Book Culture LIC
- Best 18 of 2018: Book Culture 112th
- Columbia University Press Party