It's finally here, our favorite time of the year: summer reading season! There's just something about the warm weatherÂ that gets us excited to get lost in a good book, whether it's a classic that we're revisiting (or finally getting to!) or that new book we've been hearing so much about. Here, then, are some of the books we're looking forward to reading this summer.
It's National Poetry Month! To celebrate, we have a wide range of programming and other happenings to celebrate some of our favorite poetry. We sat down with poet and essayist Kate Colby for an author Q&A. Read the conversation below!
My Preservation Journal is an interactive study guide that will engage any reader in an ongoing dialogue concerning their built environment, while developing strong visual and critical thinking skills. The Journal has been recently updated to highlight civic engagement and expand upon architectureâ€™s intersection with social and economic developments. Included is additional material on public transportation, housing types, sensitive new design and construction, as well as preservation and environmental issues.
Recent blog posts
- The List 2023 - Fiction Edition
- The List 2023 - Non-Fiction Edition
- Author Q&A: Marilyn Hacker
- Book Culture's Must-Eat Cookbooks of 2023
- Our Most-Anticipated New Books for November 2023
- Winner for 2023 Nobel Prize for Literature: Jon Fosse
- SIGNED PREORDER: The Silence in Her Eyes by Armando Lucas Correa
- BOO!-k Culture's Halloween Reads
- New Halloween Reads for Kids
- Our Most Anticipated Books of October 2023