It's finally here, our favorite time of the year: summer reading season! There's just something about the warm weather that gets us excited to get lost in a good book, whether it's a classic that we're revisiting (or finally getting to!) or that new book we've been hearing so much about. Here, then, are some of the books we're looking forward to reading this summer.
It's National Poetry Month! To celebrate, we have a wide range of programming and other happenings to celebrate some of our favorite poetry. We sat down with poet and essayist Kate Colby for an author Q&A. Read the conversation below!
My Preservation Journal is an interactive study guide that will engage any reader in an ongoing dialogue concerning their built environment, while developing strong visual and critical thinking skills. The Journal has been recently updated to highlight civic engagement and expand upon architecture’s intersection with social and economic developments. Included is additional material on public transportation, housing types, sensitive new design and construction, as well as preservation and environmental issues.
Recent blog posts
- Summer Reading 2019: Book Culture Long Island City
- Summer Reading 2019: Book Culture on Broadway
- Summer Reading 2019: Book Culture on Columbus
- Summer Reading 2019: Book Culture 112
- Q&A with Abbigail Rosewood
- Author Q & A with James Lasdun
- Q & A with Christie Grotheim
- Pre-Order SAY NO TO THE DUKE by Eloisa James
- Books for the Garden
- Author Q&A with Mary Mackey