In celebration of the memoir JELL-O Girls bookseller and writer Nicola Maye Goldberg interviewed author Allie Rowbottom about the origins and inspirations behind JELL-O Girls and her current and favorite reads. Read the Q&A on our blog!
German storytime is back at Book Culture on Broadway! Starting this week, Beatrice Beckmann, founder of KinderBooks, will be reading downstairs in our children’s room on Fridays at 4:30pm.
In summer there's nothing better than relaxing with a refreshing brew and a cool book, so in honor of the Queens Beer Festival on July 28th we paired a few new releases with some of our favorite beers from Queens breweries! Make sure you stop by Book Culture LIC on your way back from the bars to pick up some of these titles!
Celebrate Women in Translation month with Bookculture! Every day on our twitter we'll feature some of our new favorite translated work by women. Stay tuned for some exciting events and displays within our stores!
Recent blog posts
- Pre-order a signed copy of THE TIGER AT MIDNIGHT by Swati Teerdhala
- Q&A with Allie Rowbottom
- Q&A with Sean Mallen
- Best 18 of 2018: Book Culture on Columbus
- Preorder Lisa Gornick's THE PEACOCK FEAST
- Best 18 of 2018: Book Culture on Broadway
- Best 18 of 2018: Book Culture LIC
- Best 18 of 2018: Book Culture 112th
- Columbia University Press Party
- National Book Awards 2018