German storytime is back at Book Culture on Broadway! Starting this week, Beatrice Beckmann, founder of KinderBooks, will be reading downstairs in our children’s room on Fridays at 4:30pm.
In summer there's nothing better than relaxing with a refreshing brew and a cool book, so in honor of the Queens Beer Festival on July 28th we paired a few new releases with some of our favorite beers from Queens breweries! Make sure you stop by Book Culture LIC on your way back from the bars to pick up some of these titles!
Celebrate Women in Translation month with Bookculture! Every day on our twitter we'll feature some of our new favorite translated work by women. Stay tuned for some exciting events and displays within our stores!
Recent blog posts
- Best 18 of 2018: Book Culture on Columbus
- Preorder Lisa Gornick's THE PEACOCK FEAST
- Best 18 of 2018: Book Culture on Broadway
- Best 18 of 2018: Book Culture LIC
- Best 18 of 2018: Book Culture 112th
- Columbia University Press Party
- National Book Awards 2018
- University Press Week 2018
- Q&A with author Diana Senechal
- The Baillie Gifford Prize for Non-Fiction 2018 Shortlist