In summer there's nothing better than relaxing with a refreshing brew and a cool book, so in honor of the Queens Beer Festival on July 28th we paired a few new releases with some of our favorite beers from Queens breweries! Make sure you stop by Book Culture LIC on your way back from the bars to pick up some of these titles!
Book Culture LIC
It's finally here, our favorite time of the year: summer reading season! There's just something about the warm weather that gets us excited to get lost in a good book, whether it's a classic that we're revisiting (or finally getting to!) or that new book we've been hearing so much about. Here, then, are some of the books we're looking forward to reading this summer.
Recent blog posts
- Our Most Anticipated Books of March 2021
- SIGNED PREORDER: Wilde Child by Eloisa James
- Our Most Anticipated Books of February 2021
- SIGNED PREORDER: Lizzie & Dante by Mary Bly
- Order Signed Love and Other Poems
- Gatsby Officially Out of Copyright
- Our Most Anticipated Books of January 2021
- Got the Winter Blues?
- Roxane Gay's "Audacious Book Club"
- Q&A with Dewaine Farria