Book Culture Selects 2
The first batch of the newly relaunched Book Culture Selects subscription program went out last week!
Cara's picks are especially photogenic and make for a great Insta post. Here's what she had to say about them:
August is full of very Earthly/ Nature-y books (Josh's favorite thing)! Here's what he sent and what he thought about his Selects!
Lucas spent many months planning these picks and from what the rest of us can tell, the time wasn't wasted. Here are his picks for June!
Peper kicks of 2022 with two show stopping covers for her picks. Her letters sell them well, too!
Another month has come and gone, which means another month of Selects to brag about! In June Molly sent:
In true Virgo form for Virgo season, Marissa's picks this month are about women and their fury, anguish, and resolve.
May was a pretty cool month for Book Culture Selects. Patrick was especially excited for the fiction selection! Here's what went out in May's subscription box.
Recent blog posts
- Our Most Anticipated Books of February 2023
- Our Most Anticipated Books of January 2023
- The List 2022 - Nonfiction Edition
- The List 2022 - Fiction Edition
- Our Most Anticipated Books of November 2022
- Book Culture's Must-Eat Cookbooks of 2022
- October 2022 Selects from Molly!
- Author Q&A: Stephanie Azzarone
- Most Anticipated Books of October 2022 (Part 2!)
- Our Most Anticipated Books of October 2022 (Part 1)