Fall is here, and with it we say hello to brisk mornings, cozy sweaters, and reading new and old favorite books in our favorite coffee shops (ours is the Hungarian Pastry Shop). Here’s what our booksellers are reading and recommending this fall.
Recent blog posts
- SIGNED PREORDER: Lizzie & Dante by Mary Bly
- Preorder Love
- Gatsby Officially Out of Copyright
- Our Most Anticipated Books of January 2021
- Roxane Gay's "Audacious Book Club"
- Q&A with Dewaine Farria
- Fall novel vibes
- Preorder a signed copy of André Aciman's new collection of essays
- 2020 Winner for the Booker Prize
- 2020 National Book Award Winners