Our (somewhat illustrious) December picks, a special holiday BCS promotion, and two brand new subscription programs, oh my!
We're big fans of poet Tommy Pico at Book Culture. His newest book, Nature Poem, is just out from Tin House Books; those of us who loved his IRL have been eagerly awaiting its release. When we found out he'd be coming to Columbia to take part in their Art+Life reading series this week, we took the opportunity to ask him a few questions.
Recent blog posts
- Q&A with Rachel Vail
- Sara's Review of The House of Impossible Beauties
- Anti-Beach Reads
- Sara's Review of With the Fire on High
- Summer Reading 2019: Book Culture Long Island City
- Summer Reading 2019: Book Culture on Broadway
- Summer Reading 2019: Book Culture on Columbus
- Summer Reading 2019: Book Culture 112
- Q&A with Abbigail N. Rosewood, author of If I Had Two Lives
- Author Q & A with James Lasdun