Our (somewhat illustrious) December picks, a special holiday BCS promotion, and two brand new subscription programs, oh my!
We're big fans of poet Tommy Pico at Book Culture. His newest book, Nature Poem, is just out from Tin House Books; those of us who loved his IRL have been eagerly awaiting its release. When we found out he'd be coming to Columbia to take part in their Art+Life reading series this week, we took the opportunity to ask him a few questions.
Recent blog posts
- August is Women in Translation Month!
- Order your Signed Copy of Eloisa James's Born to be Wilde!
- Kids Books To Celebrate LGBTQ Pride
- Book Culture goes to CLMP's Firecracker Awards!
- Summer Reading 2018: Book Culture on Columbus
- Summer Reading 2018: Book Culture on Broadway
- Summer Reading 2018: Book Culture LIC
- Summer Reading 2018: Book Culture 112
- Sara's Review of The Perfect Mother by Aimee Molloy
- Spring Titles from Book Culture Selects