One of the perks of working at Book Culture is having the opportunity to peruse the reading lists for classes at Columbia, Barnard, and beyond. As we struggle to understand and move forward in the wake of Trump's inauguration, we wondered: what do the faculty members in our community think we ought to be reading? Here, then, are the reading lists for a few relevant classes this semester.
Recent blog posts
- University Press Week 2018
- Q&A with author Diana Senechal
- The Baillie Gifford Prize for Non-Fiction 2018 Shortlist
- German Story Time at Broadway is Back!
- Pre-order a signed copy of S. A. Chakraborty's new book, "The Kingdom of Copper"
- Changing, Adjusting, Expanding: Conversation On The Art Of Translation With Author & Translator Kate Briggs
- Q&A with translator Ellen Cassedy
- #WiTM Spotlight with Lynne Sharon Schwartz
- Perfect Books for Your Brewery Crawl!
- August is Women in Translation Month!