Q & A
We're very excited to be hosting an event with David MacNeal on July 20th to promote his new book, Bugged: The Insects Who Rule the World and the People Obsessed with Them. He was kind enough to answer a few questions for us in anticipation.
Ed Boland will be here on Wednesday, February 17 at 7pm for a discussion on his new book, The Battle for Room 314. In eager anticipation of the event, we asked Boland to answer a few of our questions ahead of time. Check out our Q&A and join us in February to hear more about Boland's work!
In celebration of the publication of Elyssa Friedland's debut novel, Love and Miss Communication, we had the chance to ask her a few questions about the development of her first novel, her personal reading, and upcoming projects. We would also like to thank her for coming into Book Culture on Columbus for a book signing this past month! Her book is available in store or on our website.
We're excited to be hosting Erica Komisar on April 12th for an event promoting her new book, Being There: Why Prioritizing Motherhood in the First Three Years Matters. In anticipation, we asked her a few questions--her are her responses!
Recent blog posts
- Our Most Anticipated Books of August 2021
- Book Culture Selects: Cara's July picks
- Our Most Anticipated Books of July 2021
- Kids Summer Reading List (Ages 11 to 14)
- Kids Summer Reading List (Ages 8 to 12)
- Kids Summer Reading List (Ages 6 to 9)
- Author Q&A: Geoffrey Hilsabeck on AMERICAN VAUDEVILLE
- Happy Birthday New Directions!
- Summer Reading 2021: Book Culture on Broadway
- Book Culture Selects June picks!