Q & A
In celebration of the publication of Elyssa Friedland's debut novel, Love and Miss Communication, we had the chance to ask her a few questions about the development of her first novel, her personal reading, and upcoming projects. We would also like to thank her for coming into Book Culture on Columbus for a book signing this past month! Her book is available in store or on our website.
We're excited to be hosting Erica Komisar on April 12th for an event promoting her new book, Being There: Why Prioritizing Motherhood in the First Three Years Matters. In anticipation, we asked her a few questions--her are her responses!
We had the great pleasure of hosting a spectacular event for George Makari's new book, Soul Machine, last week. If you missed the event, no need to worry, we still have signed copies! Stop by Book Culture Columbus and get one before they're gone! In the meantime, check out our Q&A with Marakri below.
On Sunday, July 12th, at 5pm, Ioannis Pappos will be discussing his new book, Hotel Living, with the Queer Book Club at Book Culture on Columbus. Ioannis is a management consultant and writer from Pelio, Greece. A graduate of Stanford and the INSEAD Business School, he lives in New York City. Hotel Living is his first novel.
Get excited for this thrilling tale, Froelich's Ladder, the debut novel from Jamie Duclos-Yourdan wil be released August 9th, 2016. Check out this Q&A with the author before picking up your copy next month!
Recent blog posts
- Author Q&A with Kate Colby
- Author Q&A with Gabriel Ojeda-Sague
- April is National Poetry Month!
- Book Culture Selects: March
- Q&A with Corinne Sullivan, Author of Indecent
- Find out what Romance Book Club will be reading this month!
- Sara's Review of Her Body and Other Parties
- February Picks from Book Culture Selects
- New Year, New Reads from Book Culture Selects
- Pre-order a signed copy of Eloisa James' new book, "Too Wilde to Wed"