Order a signed copy of new "Wilde in Love" for the holidays!
Order your signed copy of Wilde in Love, the newest novel from Eloisa James, today!
Eloisa James, author of Seven Minutes in Heaven, My American Duchess, and Four Nights with the Duke, amongst many others just released her newest romance novel, Wilde in Love, this October! We think this makes for the perfect holiday gift, and you can save 15% on your orders of any version of the the book with special coupon code WILDE15. When purchasing on our website, be sure to include any personalization you want included in your signed copy. Offer only good until December 13th!
Eloisa James is a USA Today and New York Times bestselling author and professor of English literature, who lives with her family in New York but can sometimes be found in Paris or Italy. She is the mother of two and, in a particularly delicious irony for a romance writer, is married to a genuine Italian knight. Visit her at www.eloisajames.com.
Recent blog posts
- August is Women in Translation Month!
- Author Q&A with Michiko Kakutani
- Order your Signed Copy of Eloisa James's Born to be Wilde!
- Kids Books To Celebrate LGBTQ Pride
- Book Culture goes to CLMP's Firecracker Awards!
- Summer Reading 2018: Book Culture on Columbus
- Summer Reading 2018: Book Culture on Broadway
- Summer Reading 2018: Book Culture LIC
- Summer Reading 2018: Book Culture 112
- Sara's Review of The Perfect Mother by Aimee Molloy