Twenty of our favorites from 2020 that might have passed you by.
Featuring titles on history, music, and science, as well as essays and memoirs.
In honor of University Press Week 2020 we checked in with some our favorite University Presses to learn a little bit more about what goes on in University Publishing and how one could get involved in a future career in UP. Earlier this month we got to talk to Joshua Gutterman Tranen, Assistant Editor at Duke University Press. Check out the conversation!
Blockbusters and best sellers now* in paperback!
*Sometime in the last.. uh... year? Ish? (What day is it?)
day week month year, huh?
Here are some of our favorite fiction titles that came out in 2020, which you may have missed because... uh... *gestures broadly at the world*.
Recent blog posts
- April Book Culture Selects
- Order a Signed Copy of THE RESISTANCE NETWORK
- Our Most Anticipated Books of April 2021
- Signed Copies of Good Apple by Elizabeth Passarella
- Signed Copies of the new Jew-ish cookbook
- Q&A with Author and Translator Alexander Elinson
- Starting Over in Sunset Park
- Our Most Anticipated Books of March 2021
- SIGNED PREORDER: Wilde Child by Eloisa James
- Our Most Anticipated Books of February 2021