In true Virgo form for Virgo season, Marissa's picks this month are about women and their fury, anguish, and resolve.
August is full of very Earthly/ Nature-y books (Josh's favorite thing)! Here's what he sent and what he thought about his Selects!
Cara's picks are especially photogenic and make for a great Insta post. Here's what she had to say about them:
Lucas spent many months planning these picks and from what the rest of us can tell, the time wasn't wasted. Here are his picks for June!
May was a pretty cool month for Book Culture Selects. Patrick was especially excited for the fiction selection! Here's what went out in May's subscription box.
The first batch of the newly relaunched Book Culture Selects subscription program went out last week!
We're feeling extra blue this winter, so why not compile an incomplete list of books that are really reflecting it back at us?
We know it's easy to slip out of those cozy fall vibes and into the warm festive season as soon as Thanksgiving is imminent, but there are still plenty of leaves on the trees (...at least here in city) and by gosh, by golly it's NOT time for misletoe and holly (yet)!
Recent blog posts
- Marissa's September 2021 Book Culture Selects!
- PREORDER Involuntary Exit by Robin Merle
- Our Most Anticipated Books of September 2021
- Book Culture Selects: Josh's August 2021 picks
- Women in Translation Month
- Our Most Anticipated Books of August 2021
- Book Culture Selects: Cara's July 2021 picks
- Our Most Anticipated Books of July 2021
- Kids Summer Reading List (Ages 11 to 14)
- Kids Summer Reading List (Ages 8 to 12)