The first batch of the newly relaunched Book Culture Selects subscription program went out last week!
We're feeling extra blue this winter, so why not compile an incomplete list of books that are really reflecting it back at us?
We know it's easy to slip out of those cozy fall vibes and into the warm festive season as soon as Thanksgiving is imminent, but there are still plenty of leaves on the trees (...at least here in city) and by gosh, by golly it's NOT time for misletoe and holly (yet)!
The winner of the Booker Prize announced!
On November 19th, the Booker Prize announced the winner for the prestigious award.
The Winners for the National Book Awards
As promised, on November 18th, the National Book Foundation annouced the winners for the National Book Award! The winners are:
On Thursday, the jury for the TS Eliot Prize announced the shortlist for the prestigious English award for poetry. Lavinia Greenlaw, chair of judges, said the jury had been “unsettled, captivated and compelled” by the books they chose. Below are the announced titles that are available in the United States. Here is the complete shortlist.
The Finalists for the National Book Award for Fiction
As promised, on October 6th the National Book Foundation annouced the finalists for the National Book Award! Here are the Finalists for the National Book Award for Fiction:
Recent blog posts
- April Book Culture Selects
- Order a Signed Copy of THE RESISTANCE NETWORK
- Our Most Anticipated Books of April 2021
- Signed Copies of Good Apple by Elizabeth Passarella
- Signed Copies of the new Jew-ish cookbook
- Q&A with Author and Translator Alexander Elinson
- Starting Over in Sunset Park
- Our Most Anticipated Books of March 2021
- SIGNED PREORDER: Wilde Child by Eloisa James
- Our Most Anticipated Books of February 2021