Erica Abeel's new novel Wild Girls is out this Tuesday (October 25th)! The book is already receiving wide acclaim from authors like Phillip Lopate and Kevin Kwan. Make sure to pick up your copy in your local Book Culture this Tuesday - until then check out our conversation with Abeel.
Allegiance, the historical fiction novel by Kermit Roosevelt, is a sophisticated legal thriller that plunges readers into the debate within the US government surrounding the imprisonment of thousands of innocent Americans during World War II. Roosevelt sat down with us to answer a few questions about his book, and parallels between his book and some of the rhetoric being spouted during this presidential race. Click through for the fascinating responses!
Haven't read The Nocturnals, yet? This wonderful children's series is a crowd pleaser. Read our Q&A with author Tracey Hecht before heading to Book Culture on Columbus to pick up your copy - and get ready for the release of the third book!
Diana Wagman, author of the soon-to-be-released young adult novel, Extraordinary October, sat down for a Q&A. She spoke with us about this exciting new novel - make sure to pick up your very own copy on October 18th!
Jane Mushabac, author of the wonderful novel: His Hundred Years: A Tale, sat down for a wonderful, insightful Q&A with us. Make sure to pick up your own copy of the novel today!
Fall is here, and with it we say hello to brisk mornings, cozy sweaters, and reading new and old favorite books in our favorite coffee shops (ours is the Hungarian Pastry Shop). Here’s what our booksellers are reading and recommending this fall.
Recent blog posts
- The Baillie Gifford Prize for Non-Fiction 2018 Shortlist
- German Story Time at Broadway is Back!
- Pre-order a signed copy of S. A. Chakraborty's new book, "The Kingdom of Copper"
- Changing, Adjusting, Expanding: Conversation On The Art Of Translation With Author & Translator Kate Briggs
- Q&A with translator Ellen Cassedy
- #WiTM Spotlight with Lynne Sharon Schwartz
- Perfect Books for Your Brewery Crawl!
- August is Women in Translation Month!
- Author Q&A with Michiko Kakutani
- Order your Signed Copy of Eloisa James's Born to be Wilde!