The Time Garden (Tales of Magic #4) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Tales of Magic series.
- #1: Half Magic (Tales of Magic #1) (Paperback): $7.99
- #2: Magic by the Lake (Tales of Magic #2) (Paperback): $7.99
- #3: Knight's Castle (Tales of Magic #3) (Paperback): $7.99
- #5: Magic or Not? (Tales of Magic #5) (Paperback): $7.99
- #6: The Well-Wishers (Tales of Magic #6) (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #7: Seven-Day Magic (Tales of Magic #7) (Paperback): $7.99
Or thyme, as the case may be.
For at Mrs. Whiton's house, magic grows wild as the fragrant banks of thyme in her garden. Eliza insists that time doesn't grow, it flies—yet growing in the garden is olden time, future time, and common time. Or so says the Natterjack, the odd toadlike creature who presides over the garden and accompanies the kids on a series of perilous, hilarious, always unpredictable adventures. "Anything can happen," the Natterjack says with a wink, "when you have all the time in the world."
About the Author
"Full of humor and ingenious fantasy." —The Horn Book