Magic by the Lake (Tales of Magic #2) (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Tales of Magic series.
- #1: Half Magic (Tales of Magic #1) (Paperback): $7.99
- #3: Knight's Castle (Tales of Magic #3) (Paperback): $7.99
- #4: The Time Garden (Tales of Magic #4) (Paperback): $7.99
- #5: Magic or Not? (Tales of Magic #5) (Paperback): $7.99
- #6: The Well-Wishers (Tales of Magic #6) (Hardcover): $17.00
- #7: Seven-Day Magic (Tales of Magic #7) (Paperback): $7.99
If Jane, Mark, Katharine, and Martha had stopped to think—oh, if they had only stopped to think!—they would have ordered magic by the pound, or by the day, or even by the halves as they had in Half Magic.
But no, they asked for magic by the lake—and now they have to deal with a whole lakeful of enchantment!
Soon the children are awash in magic. They find themselves cavorting with mermaids, outwitting pirates, and—with the help of a cranky old turtle—granting a little magical help to the one person who needs it most.
About the Author
"The same mélange of realism and fantasy, witty talk and believable characterization that has come to be the hallmark of Mr. Eager’s stories.” —The New York Times Book Review